giovedì, febbraio 14, 2013

Angel in Chains (The Fallen, #3) by Cynthia Eden

Angel in Chains (The Fallen, #3)Angel in Chains by Cynthia Eden
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

It was not bad, but the detached fallen angel and the running girl (from her former panther shifter sociopathic boyfriend) were not so much my cup of tea. Maybe I would have appreciate more the book before this one, the one that involved the badass Samael, anyway it was ok but I do not think I would go on with other book of this series, it this is the standard, is a little bit too long.

Non era brutto, ma questo libro sul "distaccato" angelo caduto e la ragazza in fuga dal quello che, per inciso, era il suo ex fidanzato sociopatico e mutaforma, non è stato proprio uno dei miei preferiti. Forse mi sarebbe piaciuto di più quello sullo strafottente Samael, comunque non credo che andrò avanti a leggere questa serie, perchè comunque sono troppe pagine per questo tipo di libro.

THANKS TO NETGALLEY AND KENSINGTON PUBLISHING GROUP FOR THE PREVIEW

E BUON SAN VALENTINO!

View all my reviews

Nessun commento: