giovedì, gennaio 17, 2013

What Matters in Jane Austen?: Twenty Crucial Puzzles Solved by John Mullan

What Matters in Jane Austen?: Twenty Crucial Puzzles SolvedWhat Matters in Jane Austen?: Twenty Crucial Puzzles Solved by John Mullan
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

This is the prefect book for Jane's lovers, that I'm, but maybe not enough because I didn't remember all the characters involved in her novels; anyway it was an interesting reading and it was fun that, while reading, slowly every story was, once again, clear in my mind.

Questo è il libro perfetto per gli amanti di Jane Austen, tipo me, solo che forse non lo sono abbastanza perchè, specialmente all'inizio non mi ricordavo tutti i personaggi coinvolti nelle sue storie; nonostente questo è stata una lettura interessante e divertente, perchè piano piano sono tornata a mettere a fuoco ognuna delle sue storie.

THANKS TO NETGALLEY AND BLOOMSBURY PUBLISHING FOR THE PREVIEW!

View all my reviews

Nessun commento: