domenica, gennaio 27, 2013

Israel at War : Inside the Nuclear Showdown with Iran by Joel C. Rosenberg

Israel at War : Inside the Nuclear Showdown with Iran

My rating: 3 of 5 stars

This book really frightened me, most of all for all the information about the preemptive strike that Israel is going to make against Iran. I didn't knew many of the facts, and I lost myself in the myriads of information about religions, bible sugestion, Obama's reaction and so on, anyway I must remember it's just a very conservative side of the story and I still believe in diplomacy.

Questo libro mi ha spaventato e preoccupato, soprattutto per tutte le informazioni che portano a pensare come un attacco preventivo da parte di Israele contro l'Iran sia ormai prossimo. Non conoscevo la maggior parte dei fatti nè le miriadi d'informazioni riguardo le varie profezie religiose, i suggerimenti della Bibbia, le reazioni di Obama etc.etc. Resta necessario comunque ricordarsi che questa è solo una versione dei fatti, tra l'altro da parte di un'ala molto conservatrice e io ancora credo nella diplomazia.

THANKS TO NETGALLEY AND TYNDALE HOUSE PUBLISHERS FOR THE PREVIEW



View all my reviews

Nessun commento: