lunedì, gennaio 21, 2013

Books to Die For by John Connolly, Declan Burke (Editor)

Books to Die ForBooks to Die For by John Connolly
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Wonderful, my favorite authors talk about their favorite thriller stories!!! Many I've read but much more I have not, so this was a great way to pick up new ideas for books to read and to find out more about my lieblings writer!

Fantastico, alcuni tra i miei autori di gialli preferiti che parlano delle storie che più di tutte gli sono piaciute. Molte le avevo lette e le conoscevo ma molte di più invece le ignoravo, quindi questo libro è stato un ottimo metodo per scoprire nuovi libri da leggere e interessanti informazioni sui miei autori preferiti!

THANKS TO NETGALLEY AND SIMON&SCHUSTER INC FOR THE PREVIEW!

View all my reviews

Nessun commento: