venerdì, novembre 09, 2012

The Bloodgate Warrior (The Maya Bloodgates, #2) by Joely Sue Burkhart

The Bloodgate Warrior (The Maya Bloodgates, #2)

My rating: 2 of 5 stars

I do not know why, but it seems to me that recently every paranormal romance is quite similar to something else I've already read. Maybe I have to go back to science fiction. Anyway here the heroin is a contemporary girl with ancestors from Guatemala, that has to make a God live again with blood and love and sex, of course.

Non so perchè (o forse sì) ma mi sembra che qualsiasi libro di genere paranormal romance io legga, lo abbia già letto, sono tutti quasi uguali...Magari è ora di cambiare genere e tornare alla fantascienza. Comunque qui l'eroina è una ragazza di oggi con degli antenati guatemaltechi che deve riportare in vita un dio attraverso il sangue, l'amore e, ovviamente, il sesso.

THANKS TO NETGALLEY AND CARINA PRESS FOR THE PREVIEW

View all my reviews

Nessun commento: