giovedì, novembre 15, 2012

Moving Data: The Iphone and the Future of Media by Pelle Snickars
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

This was interesting, but probably it was better for me to read it spread along one complete month, because all together would have been too much of the same stuff. I'm not a geek so some of the things were not completely clear to me, even if I have an I-Phone that I, sometimes, cannot live without. Anyway I learnt many other things I could do with it, without being a programmer, and that was enough to consider the book a good read.

Questo è stato un libro interessante, ma ho fatto bene a leggerlo un po' per volta perchè come insieme di saggi, tutto assieme sarebbe stato un po' troppo. Non sono particolarmente teconologica, quindi non tutto mi è sembrato chiarissimo, anche se ho un I-phone dal quale a volte dipendo completamente. Comunque ho imparato parecchie cose senza essere un programmatore, tanto da considerare il libro una buona lettura.

THANKS TO NETGALLEY AND COLUMBIA UNIVERSITY PRESS FOR THE PREVIEW

View all my reviews

Nessun commento: